Day Use Rates
|Day Use Rates||Adult||Youth (under 18)|
|10 Punch Card||$130||$100|
|10-Punch Card with Gear||$165||$125|
- Punches do not expire and may be split amongst 2 people only.
- Everyone must sign a waiver. Under 18 must have their waiver signed by their parent or legal guardian. Under 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Kids under 5 climb free!
|Membership Plans||Adult||Youth (18 and under)|
|Monthly Recurring Billing*||$50 + $35 24-Hour start-up fee||N/A|
|1 Month Prepaid**||$70||$35|
|1 Year Prepaid||$450||$300|
* First month is prorated and fees will be billed on the first of each month until cancelled online.
** Prepaid: 30 days from the date of purchase.
- 24 Hour Keycard Access to our bouldering and fitness area (18+)
- Free belay lesson, lead, and intro to climbing classes
- 1 Free coffee/month at Rise, an awesome local bakery and coffee shop
- Unlimited guest passes for first-time guests, 1 guest pass/month for anyone
- 10% off all climbing equipment at Yostmark Mountain Equipment
- $5/Month Membership Freeze
- Youth membership includes a free harness rental for parents to belay
- Freeze membership for $5 per month (must freeze before the 1st of the month)
- No contract. Cancel anytime (membership change form here)
- Rewards from SelectHealth Idaho: TRG members are eligible to receive $20 a month for ten months in rewards from the Selecthealth Idaho Gym Membership rewards program
Family Memberships (Monthly EFT & Prepaid):
- Youth memberships come with a free harness rental for parents to belay.
- Each child added to an adult membership is $10/month
- As a TRG member, you can cancel your membership online at any time prior to the 1st of any given month. If you do not cancel via our Manage My Membership form before the 1st of the month, you will be billed your monthly dues.
- If you cancel your membership, your 24-hour access keycard must be returned prior to the first of the month. If your card is not returned at the time of billing, you will be billed $20 to replace it.