Day Use Rates
|Day Use Rates||Adult||Youth (under 18)|
|10-Punch Card with Gear||$165||$125|
- Punches do not expire and may be split amongst 2 people only.
- Everyone must sign a waiver. Under 18 must have their waiver signed by their parent or legal guardian. Under 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Kids under 5 climb free!
|Membership Plans||Adult||Youth (18 and under)|
|Monthly Recurring Billing*||$50 + $35 Initiation||$35|
|1 Month Prepaid**||$70||$45|
|1 Year Prepaid||$450||$300|
* First month is prorated and fees will be billed on the first of each month until cancelled online.
** Prepaid: 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Free Intro to Climbing classes including free belay lessons for all members
- Free Into to Lead classes
- Unlimited use of the facility (we are open 7 days a week!)
- Use of lockers for storage
- Monthly EFT and 1 Year prepaid memberships receive 1 guest pass per month
- 10% discount on retail
Family Memberships (Monthly EFT & Prepaid):
- First member is 100% of adult rate. Second member is 75% of adult rate. Third member is 50% of adult rate. Each additional member is 25% of adult rate.
- $60 initiation fee
- Includes adult couples, young siblings, or parent and youth who all reside at the same address
- Family members on Monthly EFT may freeze independently (freeze rates: $5, $3, $2)
- Family EFT memberships come with one free guest pass per family per calendar month
- Family members on Prepaid Memberships must have the same start/stop dates
Monthly EFT Memberships:
- Free first month gear rental! (We do not offer free gear for the youth membership
- Automatic withdrawal by credit or debit card each month
- Freeze membership for $5 per month (Must freeze before the first day of the month – mid-month freezes start on the first day of the next month)
- No contract – cancel at any time
- Membership will continue to be billed until cancellation paperwork is filed with the front desk
- One guest pass per calendar month – guest passes expire at the end of every month and do not roll over into the following month. Guests must come in with sponsoring members and guest passes cannot be used for frozen EFT members or punch card holders
- 10% discount on private lessons and classes
- Free use of harnesses for belaying
- Cannot be frozen
Punch cards do not expire and are transferable. Transferred punches must be a participant in equal or lesser age category.
All participants must sign a Teton Rock Gym waiver. Participants under 18 must have waivers signed by a parent or court-appointed guardian.
All climbers who would like to belay, lead belay, lead climb, or use the autobelay must pass separate tests.